Augmented reality (AR) is a live direct or indirect view of a physical, real-world environment
Virtual reality is an artificial, computer-generated recreation of a real life environment.
Argumental Reality and Virtual Reality
Augmented reality is the integration of digital information with the user's environment in real time. Unlike virtual reality, which creates a totally artificial environment, augmented reality uses the existing environment and overlays new information on top of it.
- Technology is unique and noticeable
- Augmented reality gets more virality
- AR opportunities for personalization
- Content quality improvement
- Interactivity maintains the retention
- Virtual showrooms: VR enables manufacturers may showcase their products in virtual showrooms without using much space.
- Interactive marketing: VR enables the companies to promote their products by a blend of photography and technology leading to interactivity.
- Branding: VR technology is beneficial for the e-commerce companies as it could be utilized for branding and aggressive marketing.
- 3D vision: 3D vision of the products improves customer satisfaction and customer loyalty and thus increases the profit for the companies.